We have launched a national campaign, #ShareYourSmile to raise awareness and increase the use of My Access Masks as a universal practice that improves accessible communication and makes your service environments more inclusive.
Click here to purchase your mask and follow us on social media to post your photo or video!
Join our Campaign #ShareYourSmile!
The Canadian Hard of Hearing Association (CHHA) is pleased to announce a partnership with the Como Foundation to produce and provide clear masks to Canadians that break down barriers and provide accessible communication solutions. The Como Foundation designs and manufactures clear masks to enable effective communication with hard-of-hearing or deaf people. With every Access Mask sold, the Como Foundation will contribute to supporting CHHA’s education and advocacy initiatives and various programs and projects that support the work across the country.
The photo above: Educators from the Calgary Catholic Board of Education
The photos on right: Adam Farhat CHHA Program Coordinator, Claira Calerone CHHA Manager, Fundraising & Community Engagement, Keegan Noxwell CHHA Treasurer, Young Adults Network
The partnership will enable both organizations to advance our Missions and increase our capacity to serve our communities’ needs. As the partnership evolves, our work at the Como Foundation will expand and grow our production and distribution of the Access Mask to respond to the growing demand. The CHHA’s leadership will focus on developing engagement with all our stakeholders to increase education and promote Access Mask to reduce communication barriers. The CHHA will also become the “partnership’s” primary contact for charities across Canada to identify growing needs for Access Masks, but the availability is limited.
As a charity or non-profit interested in working with us or accessing the masks, please contact the Canadian Hard of Hearing Association. Please email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
CHHA Members Discount
CHHA members who wish to purchase an Access Mask please log into your membership portal to get your 10% discount code click here.
Become a CHHA Member today to get your 10% discount offer along with other benefits as a CHHA Member. Join here!
About the Como Foundation Access Masks
- Approved by Ontario PPE Standards Program and meet the Federal guidelines on PPE’s
- Protective – 2-ply 100% polyester top layer and 64gm polypropylene filter. ( low moisture and reduced bacteria build-up)
- Accessible – Lens is made with a medical-grade level 1 acrylic material for clear viewing. ( add a small drop of dish soap and wipe off to eliminate fogging – also suitable for to keep the clean lens daily)
- Comfortable – lightweight, soft fabric make these masks one of the most comfortable on the market
- Reusable – a quick machine wash with soap and hot water they can be over and over
- Green – We use only water-based dyes (hypo-allergenic) and reduce the number of disposable masks in our landfills
- Designable print logos, graphics that reflect the spirit of your company. 10 Standard Designs Available
- Wholesale Pricing available
- Canadian Made
- Canada Health Document