We have launched a national campaign, #ShareYourSmile to raise awareness and increase the use of “Access Masks” as a universal practice that improves accessible communication and makes your service environments more inclusive.
Click here to purchase your mask and follow us on social media to post your photo or video!
Join our Campaign #ShareYourSmile!
Como Foundation Partnership
Clear masks available for purchase
The Canadian Hard of Hearing Association (CHHA) is pleased to announce a partnership with the Como Foundation to produce and provide clear masks to Canadians that break down barriers and provide accessible communication solutions. The Como Foundation designs and manufactures clear masks to enable effective communication with hard-of-hearing or deaf people. With every clear mask sold, the Como Foundation will contribute to supporting CHHA’s education and advocacy initiatives and various programs and projects that support the work across the country.
The partnership will enable both organizations to advance our Missions and increase our capacity to serve our communities’ needs. As the partnership evolves, our work at the Como Foundation will focus on expanding and growing our production and distribution of masks to respond to the growing needs. The CHHA’s leadership will focus on developing engagement with all our stakeholders to increase education and promote clear masks to help reduce barriers to communication. The CHHA will also become the “partnership’s” primary contact for charities across Canada to identify where there are growing needs for clear masks, but the availability is limited.
As a charity or non-profit interested in working with us or accessing the masks, please contact the Canadian Hard of Hearing Association directly at
CHHA Members Discount
CHHA members who wish to purchase a mask please click here to select your mask.
CHHA members apply Code CHHA10 for your 10% discount.
Become a CHHA Member to take advantage of this discount offer along with other benefits as a CHHA Member.
About the Como Foundation Clear Masks
- Approved by Ontario PPE Standards Program and meet the Federal guidelines on PPE’s
- Protective – 2-ply 100% polyester top layer and 64gm polypropylene filter. ( low moisture and reduced bacteria build-up)
- Accessible – Lens is made with a medical-grade level 1 acrylic material for clear viewing. ( add a small drop of dish soap and wipe off to eliminate fogging – also suitable for to keep the clean lens daily)
- Comfortable – lightweight, soft fabric make these masks one of the most comfortable on the market
- Reusable – a quick machine wash with soap and hot water they can be over and over
- Green – We use only water-based dyes (hypo-allergenic) and reduce the number of disposable masks in our landfills
- Designable print logos, graphics that reflect the spirit of your company. 10 Standard Designs Available
- Wholesale Pricing available
- Canadian Made