Who can join CHHA?
Any person who supports CHHA’s objectives may become a member. Joining CHHA is easy and affordable. Find the membership that works for you:
Benefits of Membership
Membership Portal – Within this portal, you will have access to the following:
- View membership information such as expiration date.
- Review your giving history and retrieve an e-receipt for a donation.
- View the most recent issue of IListen, our electronic e-newsletter.
- Update your mailing address and contact information; and more!
Additional Discounts and Benefits
- CHHA members can obtain 10% or more off purchases in the CHHA E-store by using a discount code. Please review some of the products we have available at https://shop.chha.ca/. More products are being added each month, so visit this website often to see what we have available.
- Discounted registration rates for CHHA Events such as the CHHA National Conference.
- Access to the CHHA electronic newsletters, IListen and IListen Plus. These newsletters keep members abreast of the latest news from the Canadian Hard of Hearing Association as well as articles on hearing loss issues from Canada and around the world.
- Connect with our panel of experts who can answer all your hearing loss-related questions.
- Members have voting privileges. CHHA members are eligible to vote on important issues at annual meetings.
- Develop a social network with other members and gain support and information from CHHA National Networks throughout Canada.
- You have the opportunity to participate in webinars and workshops.
- Discounts from Bell and Rogers. CHHA members are eligible to receive a $20 discount on Bell and Rogers programs. For more information or register, please see the information below.
Select Your Membership Type
Any individual who is hard of hearing or any family member, guardian or authorized adult acting on behalf of a hard of hearing person; or anyone interested in the objectives of CHHA.
Join as a Personal Member Now!
Any student interested in the objectives of CHHA. A student is defined as a holder of a student identification card from a recognized tertiary or secondary educational institution or international student card. Students must be studying full-time to qualify for the discounted rate. A copy of your student identification card is required when you submit your membership form. Without this copy, the individual membership fee will be charged.
Join as a Student Member Now!
Family Unit Membership
A household of any two persons over the age of 18 years and others of any age. The membership provides for a maximum of two votes per household; one person is designated to receive CHHA materials.
Join as Family Members Now!
Any organization sympathetic to CHHA’s objectives.
$120/ Yearly (Not-For-Profit Orgs.)
$300/ Yearly (For-Profit Organizations)
Join as an Organizational Member Now!
A one-time fee for anyone interested in CHHA’s objectives.
Join as a Lifetime Member Now!