Who can join CHHA?
Any person who supports CHHA’s objectives may become a member. Joining CHHA is easy and affordable. Find the membership that works for you:
Benefits of Annual Membership
- You get a one-year subscription to Listen/Écoute – CHHA’s national magazine. This publication will keep you up to date on issues of interest to our community. It’s a great way to stay current on the latest news, read about real-life experiences and find out about new products and services.
- You can connect with our panel of experts who can answer all your hearing loss related questions.
- You have voting privileges. CHHA members are eligible to vote on important issues at annual meetings.
- You get discount on registration fees when you attend CHHA’s national conference, the only Canadian conference for people with hearing loss.
- You receive a weekly electronic newsletter, keeping you abreast of the latest hearing loss issues and news from around the world.
- You have the opportunity to develop a social network with other members.
- You have the opportunity to participate in training programs and workshops
- You get access to education material.
Join/Renew – link to online form for membership purchase (form should include a spot to add a donation to the membership)
Any individual who is hard of hearing or any family member, guardian or authorized adult acting on behalf of a hard of hearing person; or anyone interested in the objectives of CHHA.
Any student interested in the objectives of CHHA. A student is defined as a holder of a student identification card from a recognized tertiary or secondary educational institution or international student card. Students must be studying full-time to qualify for the discounted rate. A copy of your student identification card is required when you submit your membership form. Without this copy, the individual membership fee will be charged.
Family Unit Membership
A household of any two persons over the age of 18 years and others of any age. The membership provides for a maximum of two votes per household; one person is designated to receive CHHA materials.
Any organization sympathetic to CHHA’s objectives.
A one-time fee for anyone interested in CHHA’s objectives.