- The content of the CHHA website is provided for informational purposes only.
- We do not make guarantees about the comprehensiveness or accuracy of this content and may change it at any time without notice.
- We, and any third parties referred to on our websites, assume no responsibility for how you use the information provided.
Medical and rehabilitation advice
- The CHHA website do not offer medical or hearing loss rehabilitation advice.
- Nothing contained in these websites is intended to substitute for professional medical advice regarding diagnosis, treatment, or care. Neither does it substitute for advice, training or services from a qualified hearing health practitioner.
- Always seek the advice of your physician, other qualified health provider or hearing health practitioner regarding your specific case and what may be right for you.
- In the case of a medical emergency, call local emergency services (e.g. 911) or go to the nearest hospital.
- Links to other websites from the CHHA website are provided for informational purposes only.
- We are not responsible for the content of any other websites or pages linking to, or from, our websites or social media accounts such as Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
- Links to other websites do not imply any endorsement of the content or views expressed on those websites.