SRV Canada VRS unites people! Come and meet Community Relations Manager and Customer Service Representatives who will be providing a workshop and technical support to the ASL and LSQ communities in Ottawa.
- Date: Saturday, September 8th 2018
- Time: 2-5pm
- Location: Heartwood House, 400 McArthur Ave, Sanctuary Room, Ottawa, ON K1K 1G8
- ASL Contact person: Kathy Holmes, firstname.lastname@example.org and Lois McIntyre, email@example.com
- LSQ Contact person: Eric Grenier, firstname.lastname@example.org
The workshops and technical support are FREE of charge. ASL-LSQ interpreters will be on site. Light refreshments will be served. Free parking is available onsite. Wheelchair accessible.
Family Network for Deaf Children & Deaf Youth Today presents FAMILY FISHING DAY on Saturday, September 8, 2018 from 10:00 am to 2:00 pm at the Fraser Valley Trout Hatchery in Abbotsford. Bring the whole family – learn how to fish and have a ton of fun! To register: www.fndc.ca/familyfishingday.
CHHA-Hamilton have two excellent events planned.
• 6th Annual CHHA-Hamilton & Area Golf Tournament, Saturday, September 15th. Tee Off 2 pm, Dinner 6 pm. $90 includes 18 holes, cart & dinner. $25 dinner only. Enjoy a fun day of golf and prizes . . . rain or shine at Oak Gables Golf Club, 1505 Wilson St., Ancaster. Register online at www.chha-hamilton.ca or call 289-208-4423 or email@example.com
• Do you hear bells ringing? Or buzzing or humming? Join us for an informative presentation with expert Calvin Staples, Audiologist on TINNITUS. Thursday, September 27th, 7 – 9 pm, The South Gate Church, 120 Clarendon Ave., Hamilton L9A 3A5. Members-no charge, Guests $5.00. Parking: free parking in rear with lots of street parking. Real Time Captioning & Infra-Red System available. To register or info: firstname.lastname@example.org