- Resource Material for Speechreading Instructors (S-1)
- A 3-inch binder full of games, puzzles, stories and practice lessons intended to help speech readers practice their skills. Most are compiled from "Catchword”, the quarterly publication of the British Association of Teachers of Lipreading to Adults. It is well organized, and includes a table of contents and subject index.
- Sound Ideas - Recently Updated!(S-2)
- This instructional DVD and manual kit is designed to teach speechreading and improve communication skills of people with hearing loss. The eight-module video is the first of its kind in Canada, and is intended to be used for self-teaching or group instructional environments. This DVD has been recently updated with a new cover and more user-friendly digital menu that can be controlled with your DVD remote.
- Let's Talk: More Speechreading Practice and Management Strategies for the Hard of Hearing (S-3)
- The Let's Talk manual was a developed as part of the national Speechreading Instructor Training program and it's contributors are Speechreading Instructors and other experts from across Canada. This manual is intended to be used in speechreading classes where the students have had prior instruction in the fundamentals of speechreading. However, it would also be valuable (and fun!) for support groups of hard of hearing people who want a tool to help keep their skills sharp.