- The views expressed in published articles are those of the authors and are not attributed to the publication or to the Canadian Hard of Hearing Association unless otherwise stated.
- Articles will not be run with names of products unless absolutely necessary.
- Notices of deceased members will not be run unless exceptional circumstances prevail.
- Items which are more appropriately run in other CHHA publications such as CHHA Chatter will not be run in Listen/Écoute magazine, e.g. reports of social events.
- Submissions must be typed, double-spaced, on 8.5 by 11 paper and submitted on PC disc in WordPerfect or Microsoft Word for Windows; e-mail attachments are preferred.
- Authors are held responsible for all statements made in their article. Editors reserve the right to edit for clarity, style, space and appropriate language.
- Articles should be between 250 and 500 words, depending on the item.
- Articles are to be submitted directly to the editor, not to CHHA national office.
- Return of photos cannot be guaranteed.
Listen/Écoute is published three times a year. Subscribers include CHHA members, libraries, audiologists and hospitals, with distribution at 3,000 per issue. The format is bilingual and 4-colour cover.
|Issue number||Issue 1||Issue 2 -|
|Closing Date||February 13, 2012||May 22, 2012||September 10, 2012|
|Ad Material Due Date||March 5, 2012||May 29, 2012||September 24, 2012|
|Mail Date||March 2012||June 2012||October 2012|