2017 Annual General Meeting
NOTICE OF ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING OF THE MEMBERS is hereby given that the Annual General Meeting of the Members of the Canadian Hard of Hearing Association is called for and will be held at the Mary Winspear Centre, 2243 Beacon Avenue, Sidney, BC on the 27th day of May, 2017, at the hour of 1:15 p.m. (PST) for the following purposes:
- Approval of minutes of AGM May 26, 2017
- Receive the report of the Auditors and the Financial Statements of the Corporation for its fiscal year ending December 31, 2016
- Appointment of Auditors for the next fiscal year
- Approval of new Directors
Craig Ellis, Hamilton, Ont. and Miron Gazda, Vancouver, B.C. are candidates appointed to fill 2 vacancies on the Board, for approval at this AGM by the membership, for the 2017-2020 term.
- To transact such further or other business as may be necessary or desirable in connection with the above of the Corporation or otherwise
Each CHHA Member is entitled to attend and cast one vote. Please RSVP your attendance by registering online ("regrets" are not necessary).
If you are unable to attend, you may vote by proxy by means of written proxy, appoint a proxy holder to attend and act in the manner and to the extent authorized by the proxy.
If you plan to attend, please click on the register button at the top right of this page.
DATED the 5th day of April, 2017. BY ORDER OF THE BOARD
Name: Lorin MacDonald Title: President, Board of Directors, Canadian Hard of Hearing Association.